I think this is the hardest part

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-5-16 12:40:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
By coffee I hope someone figures out that coffee costs more per gallon than gas which is probably a stupid idea. At this point it's best if someone is smart enough to say no to the request. This will enhance both our careers. Log in to reply Dorothy Ramienski Amatucci Year Month Day I think always and never are very dangerous words when it comes to behavior. I try to avoid always doing something or never doing something.

I think getting into the habit of saying yes may not be a bad thing but if you do it all the time you run the risk of burning out. No one can be online all the time whether in a professional or personal setting Malta Email List you do need to give yourself a break. Log in to reply Corey McCarron year month day Andy I like the point about how important it is to say no if there are really too many projects. Sometimes there are things you really want to help with because maybe it will make you look good.

In front of management or be interesting but you have to be mature about it and realize that maybe you just can't do it. Dorothy Yeah I never try to use those two words. But actually burning out is definitely not good. I think there is a time and place where you can push yourself temporarily and you have to be online all the time but not long-term. For example if you work in crisis management communications Tiger Woods' wife might just bring golf clubs to his car and you have to get up at one o'clock.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |